1. What is polycystic kidney?
Polycystic kidney disease is kidney cortex and medulla of a hereditary renal disease multiple cyst. Its incidence has familial aggregation and genetic methods according to gender can be divided into two types: the first is an autosomal dominant genetic type, this type of general to adult before symptoms appear; the second is autosomal recessive type, generally in the infant is evident. Common autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease clinical, accounting for end-stage renal disease 5%-10%. The main clinical manifestations of renal enlargement, hematuria, proteinuria, hypertension, renal failure may occur in the late.time.
2. Common symptom of polycystic kidney
1)Renal enlargement, bilateral kidney disease progress of asymmetric, different sizes,two kidney can fill the whole cavity at late stage, kidneys are distributed a lot of cyst on the surface, make kidney shape irregular, rugged, hard texture.
2) Renal pain are the main symptoms, often is dull pain, or sharp pain, sometimes is stomache. The pain can be aggravated by physical activity, long time walking, sedentary, it can be reduced after staying in bed.
3) About half of the patients had microscopic hematuria, with episodes of gross hematuria, the cyst wall caused by ruptured blood vessels. Bleeding time blood clot through the ureter can cause angina. Hematuria is often accompanied by urinary protein and white blood cells in urine, urine protein quantity is not more than 1.0g/d. Kidney infections pyuria was obvious, hematuria was aggravated, pain and fever.
4) Polycystic liver ADPKD patients which found at middle age, about half have polycystic liver, after the age of 60 about 70%. Is generally believed that its development is slower, and polycystic kidney disease 10 years later. The cyst is composed of bile duct expansion. In addition, pancreatic and ovarian cyst can also occur, colonic diverticulum with a higher rate.
3.The treatment of polycystic kidney?
The majority of patients do not have to change the way of life and activity limitation. For the patients with kidney Renal enlargement.Taking more care to prevent abdominal injury, avoid the occurrence of cyst rupture. When patients in renal failure uremia, should according to the corresponding treatment principle
2)Renal cyst decortication
This operation reduces the cyst of kidney essence of oppression, the protection of most of the remaining nephrons from extrusion and further damage to renal ischemia, improve renal function, some units have been restored, delay the disease development. The key to a successful operation is performed as early as possible operation, cyst decompression must be complete, do not give up the small cyst and deep cyst decompression. Both sides should operation, general bilateral operation intervals for more than half a year. Advanced cases where there is impairment of renal function in azotemia, uremia, whether complicated with hypertension, decompression treatment has no meaning, operation against the can aggravate the condition. At the same time, to worry with friends, this treatment is great for the body and renal traumatic, so patients in the choice of this treatment must be careful.
3)Inhibition of treatment with traditional Chinese medicine therapy
During end-stage of renal failure, should immediately to dialysis treatment, choose hemodialysis. Polycystic kidney in renal transplant survival rate and other reasons, the performer is similar, but due to comorbidity disease, increase the difficulties of postoperative treatment difficulties, affecting the effects of transplantation. At the same time, experts advise patients to have dialysis can not repair the damaged kidney,the transplantation is expensive, less nephrogenic, low success rate, more important is even succeed, also must take anti- rejection drugs, and it also a crapshoot.
Read more>>Related articles
At the early stage, there is no abnormality in urine routine test. At the middle or end stage, micro...Read More>>
There are some features of polycystic kidney disease (PKD) at the early stage. Knowing about it help...Read More>>
Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) belongs to hereditary disease. The cysts grow gradually. At the earl...Read More>>
For patients with polycystic kidney disease (PKD), they need pay attention to food choosing. Egg, wi...Read More>>
In general, there is no obvious discomfort at the early stage of polycystic kidney disease (PKD). As...Read More>>
Back pain is one of the common symptoms of polycystic kidney disease (PKD), which mostly begins at t...Read More>>
Since polycystic kidney disease (PKD) belongs to hereditary disease, there is nothing we can do to c...Read More>>
Compare with other disease patients, people with Polycystic Kidney Disease are more likely to suffer...Read More>>
Nitin (pseudonym) is a 23 years old student, he ha...Read More>>
On December 25th, there is a party hold in our hos...Read More>>
Nilasha is a 10 years old girl from Bangladesh. Sh...Read More>>
Abdullahis a boy from Saudi Arabia. He is sufferin...Read More>>
Olufemi is a male from Nigeria. He is suffering fr...Read More>>